League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Still alive, in case you cared...

So, it's been an awful long while since I've posted in this video game blog. How long, you may ask? Well, just look at the date of this post and then look at the date of the previous post.

To be fair, it's because life caught up with me. I was working at a job until recently and then I decided to quit. Wait, you may wonder, why would I quit a perfectly good job? Well, the job just wasn't doing it for me. I have numerous talents and my job wasn't allowing me to exploit any of them in a reasonable fashion. So, I left. To do what? Well, to do what I love to do: Write articles and continue developing my very own video game. I've kept mostly quiet about my game, as I want to have a nearly completed game before I start talking more about it. Also, I'm wondering whether to have a beta for the game or not.

Anyway, for those of you who have peeked in here every once in a while during 2012, you may have noticed that the little HubPages widget to the left and the one to the right have both been updating. Also, I've been trying to branch out into other categories of articles in an attempt to get more traffic for my writing. Results up to now have mostly been mixed.

What else can I say? Oh, I fell in love with Fire Emblem. Hadn't played any of them and decided to play Shadow Dragon a while ago. Pre-ordered Fire Emblem: Awakening, so you can look forward to some articles from me related to that game come February. Besides that, I've been playing Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, which is just as good as the original ever was.

That's about it from me for now. So, if you want me to actually maintain this blog for real, please give me comments. I feel like I'm talking to myself otherwise.

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)
-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment