League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Check out my first e-book for Kindle today!

As of the time of this post, I have no idea whether the promotion I lined up for my e-book will have started or not. What I do know is that, Monday, January 14 and Tuesday, January 15, you can get a free copy of my e-book "The RPG Maker VX Ace Help Guide for Beginners: Tips and Tricks You Can Use For Your Very Own RPG".

Just look at the left side of this blog to see the link!

Please feel free to grab a copy and let me know how I did! Knowing what you did right helps you build upon what you did for a second edition. Knowing what you did wrong will help you to fix said problems before you release a second edition!

In other news, I wrote up another article over at Hubpages. This one is about the top 5 champions for kill stealing in League of Legends. You might want to check it out even if that is not your inclination, as others around may be into KSing and you need to keep your guard up!

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment