League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Games For Girls: A Video Game Debate

I recently wrote an article over at HubPages.com titled like the post. Basically, I wanted to touch upon the whole male/female imbalance when it comes to video games. Why do men discriminate against female gamers? Well, during the course of my article, I give my own point of view on the subject. Needless to say, that particular article has gotten a lot of traffic so far! It seems it is definitely a touchy, interesting, or annoying subject depending on who you ask.

Well, I'd like to hear your point of view on the whole situation. So, don't hesitate to visit http://winterfate.hubpages.com/hub/Games-For-Girls-A-Video-Game-Debate and comment today!

Feel free to comment here if you want to give me ideas for what articles I should write. What video games are you expecting for 2013? Let me know and maybe I'll write about them, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment