League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, January 25, 2013

New article up at Hubpages titled: Online Games: The Future of Gaming?

As the blog post title says, I have a new article up at Hubpages! Here's the link: http://winterfate.hubpages.com/_Winterfate/hub/Online-Games-The-Future-of-Gaming

Basically, I give my own personal reasons as to why online games are poised to become the future of video gaming (some would argue this is already the case!).

Also, I've been looking on the internet for ways to increase the traffic I get to this blog, to my Hubpages account and to my Twitter account. I'd like to say I've been getting positive results, but they've been mixed at best.

Also, since I can't help but mention it in every blog post: There's NINE DAYS left for the release of Fire Emblem: Awakening in North America (I'll be getting it in 10 days!). I think it goes without saying that you can expect me to write some articles about the game, given that I'm hyping so much about it. I also think it goes without saying that my priority is in actually playing the game and not writing about it. :P

So, I don't really have much else to report! Thanks for reading as usual!

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

1 comment: