League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Monday, January 21, 2013

New article published at Hubpages: League of Legends (lol) - Tips and Tricks for Playing Vi

I wrote up a new hub related to League of Legends about a day ago. It is called League of Legends (lol) - Tips and Tricks for Playing Vi. As the name suggests, it talks about Vi and how you can use her to great effect. I haven't seen her get played as much as I expected (this in spite of the QoL buffs she got in the last patch to both her Q and her E), so I assumed it was because people didn't know what to expect with her. Hence, my new hub. http://winterfate.hubpages.com/hub/League-of-Legends-lol-Tips-and-Tricks-for-Playing-Vi

Besides that, I'm eagerly counting down the days until Fire Emblem: Awakening is released in North America. Ahh, the anxiety is killing me! If you haven't played the demo, go do so. It is so much better than Radiant Dawn that it is almost criminal. Although, to be fair, Radiant Dawn has gotten mixed reviews by many, so there is that as well. I'm still on the Endgame of the first arc of Radiant Dawn (there are four)...but Awakening had me hooked with just the demo! :o

So, that's about it from me for now. Go read that article I linked to if you're considering playing Vi and make sure to stay tuned! ;)

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment