League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Videogame related comic I discovered!

Well, hello there! I apologize for not updating this blog or my hubpages account in a few days, but I've been busy trying to make money online. :/

With that said, I need my leisure time as well, so I've been reading a webcomic called Ctrl+Alt+Del. It chronicles the daily occurences of two videogamers called Ethan and Lucas. The author does a pretty good job of making the comic strips humorous to all readers, so if you're not a videogamer, you'll probably still get quite a few laughs out of it. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who's had a bad day, or just wants to distract him or herself for a while. :)

In other news, I haven't really played Dragon Quest IX for a while, so my next Legacy Boss Hunter article could take quite a long time to get written up. You can blame Icewind Dale for that.

Speaking of which...I picked up a copy of Icewind Dale Complete over at Good Old Games. So, you MAY see me write up a review for that game some time soon. Whether I write it here or over at HubPages, don't worry because you'll hear about it here in either case. ;)

What I CAN tell you in advance is that it's pretty fun. For those of you in the audience who have played Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale features more of an emphasis on dungeon crawling than quest-doing. However, it is my humble opinion that, if you enjoyed Baldur's Gate, you'll enjoy Icewind Dale as well. :)

That's about it from me for now. Feel free to comment on this, or any other of my blog posts. I don't bite...hard. ;)

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment