League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Blog Name Changed and other Videogame Thoughts.

The post title says it all: I have decided to change the name of this blog.

You see, my original intent with this blog was to talk about videogames and what-not. However, ever since I started writing over at hubpages.com, I've realized that this blog has turned into more of a gateway for my articles and other videogame related things I can think up. Anyways, while the other title had more mystique, this one is more down to earth and describes the blog better, don't you think? :)

In other news, for those of you who follow me over at hubpages.com, you've probably realized that I've stopped updating my Fallout walkthrough. Bad things happened and, while I managed to back up my save files, I had to reformat my computer, so that's going to be delayed indefinitely. I might write up a summary of the rest of the plot to help out those who were following my walkthrough. You have my most solemn apologies, and I will come up with some way to compensate for this occurrence as soon as I can. :)

Anyways, I hope you like the new look of the blog (and by new I mean I took out the Adsense and have been dabbling with other ad companies).

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment