League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My first videogame article published at Triond!

Well, hello there! I have gotten my first videogame article published at Triond. It's a little review/exposé of my thoughts related to Dragon Quest IX and why I believe it's an awesome game. Of course, if you've been following me at hubpages.com, the amount of DQ IX articles I've written up should've tipped you off to that already. ;)

The link to the article is: http://adf.ly/DAeo

To be honest, I'm not sure I'll be doing a lot of writing with them since they read your articles and then decide whether to publish your content or not. I prefer to be the boss of what I write. After all, it's not like I'm forcing the reader to view it in the first place. I've also heard bad things about their forum community and have witnessed how biased the moderators there can be. Basically, pretty disappointing.

In either case, you can expect at least two more articles at hubpages.com soon. The first one will be the Legacy Boss Hunter article for Dhoulmagus as soon as I can get his map, and the second one will be the Armamentalist VUST article, as specifically requested by TGTASC. So, stay tuned for I will be writing those up as time allows. :)

That's about it from me for now, so take care and have fun! ;)

Blog you up soon! :P

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment