League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Videogame Article - Legacy Boss Hunter: Murdaw (Part 2) !

Well, hello there. After about 100 years, I've finally written up the second part to my Legacy Boss Hunter: Murdaw article. In the second part of this article, you'll be able to see what Murdaw drops on his way to level 16 and also see my current party setup, created just to bash him into the ground, within 10 turns or so. :D

Feel free to check out the article by clicking any part of this sentence.

In other news, I've been frequenting a cool videogame forum called 411 On Gaming. There's a little button on the left side of this site that leads directly to that forum, so if you want to chit-chat with me about videogames or whatever else, you can also find me there. :)

That's about it from me for now. Take care and have lots of fun because I know I am! :D

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment