League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dragon Quest IX: VUST - Armamentalist's Fource Hub at Hubpages.com!

As the title of this blog post states, I've released a new article over at hubpages.com. The ninth installment of my Vocation Unique Skill Tree series (or VUST, for short) talks all about the very interesting and unique physical attack buffing Armamentalist skill tree, called the Fource.

This is my 91st hub, and my 87th videogame hub, so I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been reading my articles for all of this time. Your continued readership is much appreciated. :)

So, feel free to check out the article by clicking on any part of this sentence. :)

If you read my previous blog post, you're probably wondering why I wrote this one up first. Well, the truth of the matter is that it's easier. I can write about skill trees any day, but to write about a Legacy Boss, I prefer to have some hands-on experience, which means actually fighting him a few times to get some details I can work with. Murdaw, however, refuses to drop Dhoulmagus' Map. They must be in cahoots to stop me from talking about Dhoulmagus. But, I'll wrest the map from Murdaw's control one of these days. Once that day comes,  you can expect a blog post linking to that article as well. :)

Anyways, that's all from me for now. Take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment