League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dhoulmagus Map Get! Also, a blog update.

I finally got that forsaken map off of Murdaw. Ironically, after about two good hours of failed attempts on a previous night, I got it within 3 tries this morning. So, now that I've beaten on Dhoulmagus (which happens to be easier at level 1 than Murdaw is at level 16, go figure!) for a bit, I'm going to write an article about him for my Legacy Boss Hunter series, as promised. I'm not sure WHEN I'll do it exactly, but just stay tuned, for I'll be announcing it in this blog as usual.

In other gaming blog news, I've removed blueadvertise from this site, as they didn't make me a single cent. So, now I'll be using that advertising space right below the blog description to promote Clickbank products related to videogames (affiliate marketing is kind of my side job). The banner I have placed in that spot as of the time of this writing is for the Warcraft Blueprint. You can read more about it by following the banner or clicking on any part of this sentence.

With World of Warcraft: Cataclysm being freshly released not too long ago, I figured this was a perfect time to bring something WoW-related to the table.

Feel free to leave feedback or comments in my blog posts. I don't bite...much. :P

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment