League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dragon Quest IX - Legacy Boss Hunter: Dhoulmagus up at HubPages!

As usual, my over-descriptive post title explains itself. :P

Dhoulmagus is the third Legacy Boss I have unlocked in Dragon Quest IX. Murdaw is much more annoying at level 1 than Dhoulmagus is though, or maybe my party is just a bit too strong now, lol. In either case, feel free to check out the article by clicking any part of the sentence.

In other news, I finished watching the third season of the Global Starcraft II League today. I was pretty surprised that the Protoss actually took the win in that tournament considering all the whining I've been reading about them being horribly underpowered. :P

I guess the official forums will all be like inb4terranisUP now since Terran remains the only race not to have won a single GSL tournament. Sometimes I miss Starcraft 2, until I remember how Blizzard has butchered customer satisfaction just to make a few more bucks.

Of course, one could argue that I'm worse than the average forum goer considering I seem to whine about Blizzard at regular intervals. Me, who paid a deposit to reserve the game TWO YEARS before it came out. Yeah, I used to be a Blizzard fanboy. All the more reason to be pained with their current agenda.

Anyways, I don't really have much more to say today, so I'll just bid you farewell and hope you have lots of fun.

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment