League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I have reached Gold Rank in Starcraft II !

For those of you who have followed me at HubPages recently, you may or may have noticed one of my newest hubs related to the Starcraft II ladder. You can check it out by clicking on any part of this sentence: It's called Starcraft 2: Tips, Strategies, and Tricks from a Silver-Level Player.

Since then, I have actually been promoted to Gold, which was, to be fair, a long time coming. See, the matchmaking system had been pairing me up against Gold and Platinum level players for a while, so I knew that a promotion was imminent. I was just not sure when it would happen. It finally happened in a game versus a Zerg player who attempted to Mutalisk rush me...on one base. Considering how gas heavy Mutalisks are, that was a pretty bad idea. There are several one base Zerg aggression strategies that do work, but quick Muta doesn't, unless you have insane micromanagement abilities.

If you want to check out my progress on the ladder (or anyone else, for that matter), click here.

In other news, I've also been playing Dragon Quest IX and have been getting some pretty cool rare items from the DQVC. This week is "fashion week" (I'm paraphrasing, but the official name of the week is pretty vague anyways. :P).

So, that's about it from me for now. I hope you're all doing great and having lots of fun!
Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

P.S: I hate early aggression builds in Starcraft II. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment