League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation released today!

The title of this post says it all! Well, assuming you're looking at Amazon that is. I think retail stores release the game tomorrow, but what's one day anyways? This is especially considering that, if you get it from Amazon, you have to wait for it to ship, so you won't receive it today anyways; but that way you don't get sales taxed. This momentous event marks the first time this game has been released in the Western world, and also marks the first time that all Dragon Quest games have been available for purchase in both hemispheres.

If you want to purchase a copy of this game, feel free to check out the Amazon ad below:
















Speaking of other things Dragon Quest, I have also been looking into a way to get a cheap copy of Dragon Quest V, because the current price is beyond ridiculous ($60+ for a USED copy...). If you've been wondering about this as well, here's a shortened link to Square Enix's Online Store!

Finally, but definitely not least, I have updated my Hubpages profile to better reflect my best hubs, most of which are related to Dragon Quest IX. Feel free to check out all of my hubs by clicking on any part of this sentences to access my HubPages profile.

Well, that's about it from me for now. If you have the spare money and enjoy classic RPGs, then Dragon Quest VI will be sure to entertain you for a long time!

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

1 comment: