League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thief's Acquisitiveness Hub Fixed!

My Thief's Acquisitiveness VUST hub for Dragon Quest IX has been fixed. I had incorrectly written Eye for Trouble's description. A follower of my hubs (and fellow DQ IX player I might add) called the dude kindly pointed out my mistake and I have now rectified. For those of you who haven't checked it out, it's at this
shameless shortened adf.ly link: http://adf.ly/XHvX

In other news I played 4 games of Starcraft II and went 1-3. Seems I'm just a tad rusty, eh? :P
I blame all of the DQIX playing I've been doing recently. XD

Anyways, there's not much else to say at this time. Keep having fun! ;)

Until the next time, take care and have fun!

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment