League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Dragon Quest IX Legacy Boss Hunter Article Up At HubPages!

Hello there guys and girls! :D

As the title of this blog post says, I have published a new Legacy Boss Hunter article for Dragon Quest IX over at Hubpages.com. This one is all about Malroth, who was the final boss of Dragon Quest II (back in the day, he was called Sidoh) and is now an unlockable Legacy Boss in Dragon Quest IX. He boasts a far higher attack stat than Baramos and, coupled with his painful breath attacks, can be a deadly threat.

However, if you follow my advice, you'll be able to pound him into the ground readily. :D

If you want to check the article out, feel free to click on any part of this sentence.

In other news, I got a Pallium Regale from the DQVC a few days ago. Considering the horribly low drop rate that armor has (and also considering the fact that I don't even have a grotto with any monsters that drop it), I should consider myself lucky.

In other, other news (:P), I'm still a Gold rank in Starcraft II. The fact that I didn't play at all yesterday might have had something to do with that, hah! Or, maybe I'm just reaching my current skill ceiling (no! :[ ).

Anyways, if you have any comments and/or feedback, feel free to write me up!

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment