League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Chrono Cross Article Published at Hubpages.com!

I have just finished writing up my 98th hub over at Hubpages.com. This one is all about Chrono Cross, which is a classic RPG released in the year 1999 for the PlayStation console. Go read it now and see what you might have missed in the last decade!

In other news, I'm not doing so hot in Starcraft II. I just got so rusty so fast. The game is certainly a lot more unforgiving than the original version. But, such is the way of the fast paced RTS environment. :P

In other, other news, my birthday is in five days. Hooray in advance for me! :D

I'm pretty spent. Not sure what else to write here. I'll just sign out for now I suppose.

Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment