League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dragon Quest IX Wifi Get!

The title says it all! :)
But, first I must apologize for this long hiatus. Most of the break was forced due to the loss of my old internet connection, but the rest of it was me being too lazy to update. :P

Of course, that's the bad news. The good news is that my new connection allows me to connect to Wi-Fi, so now I can access the DQVC in DQ IX! Isn't that awesome?


Speaking of which, this week is the High Seas Sale, or Pirate Week as I so plainly call it, so sail over to the DQVC if you have access to Wi-Fi so you can check out what's up for barter, argh! ;)

Connecting to the Wi-Fi also allows me to download the extra quests that have been released for the game since its launch, and now I can use Sellma and Patty in my party, if I so choose to.

In other cool news, I've used one of my two Starcraft 2 trial passes to get my dad some playing time. We played two games today and he enjoyed it, so I'll see if I can't get him a copy of the game. But, that has to be after I get some more money in my pocket!

That's about it from me for now...


Oh wait, one more thing. I wrote up an article at Hubpages related to Facebook Integration that may prove an interesting read. If you want to check it out, click on any part of this paragraph.

Ok, now I'm done for real for now. Take care and have fun guys and girls! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment