League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Forgotten Realms - Icewind Dale Review And Starcraft II Stuffs!

Well, I decided to write up my Icewind Dale review over at Hubpages.com, which makes it the first videogame article I publish on that site this year. Yay for me!

If you want to check it out, feel free to click on any part of this sentence.

In other news, I've been watching the first GSL tournament of 2011 (that's the Global Starcraft II League for those of you who are wondering what the acronym stands for). I'm particularly impressed with Boxer's superb performance and somewhat saddened by Fruitdealer's two losses in a row. I sure hope he can rebound, because he's awesome, and he plays Zerg, and I loves my Zerg something fierce. :P

I myself haven't played Starcraft II in a LONG while. For those of you who don't know the story (of why I stopped in the first place) yet, well here it goes: Basically I was prepping up for a good old 3v3 conflict against computers (cooperative match) when one of my teammates decided to team kill me because I wouldn't give him unit control. It was enough to make me stop playing. I'm sure people will argue that I should grow a thicker skin. Well, my skin's more than thick enough. It's a case of principle really: Until Blizzard adds some way for players to kick out teamkillers/ignore/otherwise not have to play with them, I'd rather not even hop into the Cooperative queue. I don't feel like having fifteen minutes of my life wasted because someone has self-entitlement issues. If they never add it, I guess I won't play SC II again until my friend gets a copy (already beat the campaign on Brutal except for All In, but that's a whole different monster since I'm trying to fight off ground and air. :/ ). And, if he never gets a copy, guess I'm not playing again. I can always play the original Starcraft on LAN with my dad, but guess what feature they cut out of the sequel?

I highly doubt Blizzard is crying over my departure, so it's win-win at both ends.

I'll end this blog post on that note.

Anyways, until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment