League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Holidays/One Year At Hubpages/Icewind Dale Done!

First of all, I'd like to say happy holidays to everyone, as I conveniently (:P) forgot to do so during the holidays. I hope you all had a great time with the people you love and cherish, no matter what you were doing.

My holidays could've been better, but then again, they could've been worse, so perhaps I shouldn't complain. :P

I also took an hour or so to write up my 93rd article over at Hubpages.com today. As of a day ago or so, I now have the accolade for being a member of Hubpages for a whole year. Thus, I wrote up an article celebrating the occasion. You can read it by clicking on any part of this sentence.

However, this is a videogaming blog, so I couldn't very well finish this new post without making at least one reference to the subject. :P

I have recently finished the entirety of Icewind Dale, including the expansion pack content. In hindsight, the game's a lot shorter than Baldur's Gate, but that may be because the emphasis is on combat, so once you hit the ground running, it's much easier to grind through a dungeon of baddies than it is to find the five pieces of a flail to create the ultimate flail of destruction (kudos to whoever figured out that reference!).

I still owe you guys a hub to finish up my Fallout Let's Play, but life and the dire need to make money have been halting my efforts. I hope to get something concrete done between now and 2012. :P

Anyways, I thank you for following my blog. I hope you have a great day!
Until the next time, take care and have fun! ;)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment