League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Dragon Quest IV

Time to talk about an RPG that's not MMO. ;)

Dragon Quest IV was originally released for the Super Nintendo a long while ago (too lazy to check the exact year at the moment. :P). Now, Square Enix has remade it for the DS, and that's the version I'm playing now.

I'm only about 2 hours in, but up to now, it's looking like an awesome game.
The game itself is divided into chapters, and in each chapter you control a different character.

The combat system is standard fare for RPGs of the previous decade (turn-based, swords and magic, etc).

The difficulty of the game is a bit high, but in my opinion, we currently live in a world where games have gotten too easy, so it's refreshing to actually have to struggle for my wins. :)

That's about it from me for now. :)
Take care guys!
I'm going back to the game! :P

- Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment