League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just finished Dragon Quest IV! :)

Hi guys!
Well, I beat that game today. The final boss was pretty difficult, just the way I like them. :P

You'd expect a final boss to have two or three phases. Well, he had seven. Yes, seven. You can't recuperate between each phase. Digest that for a moment.

While you digest that, I'll give my review of the game. :P

It's somewhat short, although the chapter-based system is something you rarely see outside of books, so it's nice and refreshing.

I love the graphics because they remind me of times long past (well the '90s, but still. :P)

The difficulty of the game is a bit high, but if you consider the year it was released, then you'll notice that it's actually right about standard for games of the previous decade. :)

All in all, Dragon Quest is one of my favorite series, and I am seriously considering buying DQ V next. :)

So there you go. I hope this review has motivated you to buy DQ IV and a DS. :P
(Well, maybe not so much, but it'd be a good reason to get a DS. ;) )

Until the next time, take care guys! :)

-Winterfate

No comments:

Post a Comment