League of Legends Secrets

League of Legends Secrets
Click on the banner for more info!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Articleincome.com

This is my first blog here and I'm going to use it to announce a neat website. :)

Articleincome.com is a site that allows you to write articles and make a profit (via contextual advertising). I have already written 3 articles for this site, and will continue to do so. However, some articles I may decide to write for myself, in which case they will be here and not there, so check back every so often just in case. ;)

What will my articles be about? Videogames mostly, but it's really all up to my fickle temperament and how I feel a certain day, so you never know what to expect. :P

Take care and thanks for reading!

Click here to sign up now for free!

P.S: Almost forgot. Tell your friends! The more people sign up, the more articles there will be. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment